Wednesday, 31 December 2014

My highlights of 2014...

Started off 2014 seeing the musical Wicked twice at the Bord Gais Energy Theatre! I really cannot express how much I loved seeing this… I even got a little emotional both times!




The biggest highlight of my year was going on holiday to Disneyland over the summer. I absolutely loved every second of it and I never wanted to leave! Disneyland is just so magical and beautiful, I really was overwhelmed. We also took a day trip into Paris and saw most of the big tourist attractions. My favourite was Notre Dame Cathedral! It was incredible!



 Having a girly spa night with my sister at Galgorm Resort & Spa. We ate, drank and of course spent a lot of time relaxing in the spa. I even had a wonderful massage treatment. I have never felt so tranquil or peaceful than when I was in Galgorm! It is so luxurious and it is just the perfect getaway retreat. I am already planning my next visit!




Seeing Michael Buble in concert for the 3rd time! If you didn't know already I am a huge fan of Michael, and I was delighted when it was announced he would be performing in the Odyssey Belfast, which is less than an hour's drive away for me. He sang beautifully as usual, and I had the greatest night. I even got to meet Naturally 7 after who perform with Michael.  It was the ultimate Christmas party!




Christmas of course is a highlight every year, and this year was fantastic. I had a good long break from work, received some lovely presents, spent some quality time with the family, and ate and drank lots of lovely things of course!


Happy 2015 everyone!

Grace x

5 comments:

  1. I love wicked, Disneyland and Michael buble (: sounds like you had a really amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a fantastic year Ebony :) all of my favourite things in one year!

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic year, loads of lovely memories! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, i had a brilliant year x

      Delete
  3. The government of UAE has given the equal rights to their women. This shows the development of this country that how UAE has developed itself.girls in dubai
    whatsapp call at /+971-564-314-254

    ReplyDelete