Wednesday, 3 December 2014

My new skincare routine with La Roche Posay


My face was in seriously bad repair the last couple of months. I do believe that it was down to the Clarins One Step cleanser that I was using. I enjoyed using that cleanser at first but pretty soon it left my skin looking red and blotchy, and putting anything on my face made it sting!
I stopped using the Clarins One Step and tried some more gentler products, but my skin still looked rather irritated. I read that La Roche Posay would have products that would help with that, so off to the chemist I went!

I needed a little help, because I really did not know what I was after. I've only ever used La Roche Posay sun cream, so their skincare products are all new to me!

The sales assistant in the chemist helped me pick out a few things, after I told her what the problem was with my skin she recommended Toleraine cleanser and moisturiser. I also wanted to get some kind of exfoliator, as I had noticed a lot of dry skin around my nose. So I bought Physiological Ultra Fine Scrub as well!


Before


After

As you can see there is a substantial difference after just one week of using the La Roche Posay skincare! In fact, when I started using La Roche Posay, my skin looked even worse than it does in the "before" photo. 

I cannot believe the difference! All of the La Roche Posay products that I got are absolutely fantastic. The cleanser is a lovely consistency, lotion type cleanser. The exfoliator is a gel-type consistency with very fine exfoliating beads. It has a nice sweet scent too. The moisturiser has almost a gel type consistency too. Only a tiny amount of the moisturiser is needed! I have to get used to only squeezing out a tiny dot, as the tiniest amount goes a long way.

Also La Roche Posay was a touch cheaper than the Clarins skincare products I had been using, which are a little expensive. I got the Toleraine moisturiser and cleanser, and the exfoliator for just over £30.00 in total. Not bad!

If these are the results I am getting after just one week, I will definitely be continuing my use of La Roche Posay and I wouldn't mind trying out more of their products!

6 comments:

  1. Big difference! Love La Roche Posay products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think i will ever use anything else now! amazing results even after a short time using LRP. Dying to try out more of their things now!

      Delete
  2. Oh fantastic post, my skin is exactly like this lately so that's what I'm going to buy next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I tried these products! everything was irritating my skin but i tried this and it is just fantastic, i noticed a huge difference even after the first day!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's some difference Grace - those products are really working for you!

    Emma | Fluff and Fripperies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are working wonders emma! i wish i started using them a long time ago!

      Delete