Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Lancome French Innocence Collection for Spring 2015!


I cannot get over how beautiful Lancome's Spring collection is! "French Innocence" is all about pretty nudes with a pop of colour. So I think there will be something for everyone! I have my eye on the eyeshadow palette in particular…. I love the packaging and the image on the front of the palette. So here is a closer look at the collection…



My French Palette €55.00




Vernis in Love €19.00




Kohl Hypnose Waterproof €23.00


I've got to say, I am really taken with the My French Palette, and I shall be taking a closer look at it next time I am at a Lancome counter. Maybe it will even be coming home with me…. 
Do you like the look of this collection?

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I super like this collection. Love every shades it has. This will def be in my list for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued to get a closer look at the palette because it looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! it's absolutely gorgeous, and I love the packaging!

      Delete
  3. Love that green nail polish- one of my favourite Spring shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so beautiful, perfect colour for spring!

      Delete