Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Revlon Hollywood Lighted Make up Mirror


This was a little gift I bought for myself over the Christmas holidays, and honestly it is one of my best buys ever! The mirror at my dressing table is a little too far away when you are doing your make up, particularly your eye make up. I really fancied a small, cosmetic mirror and even better one with lights, as the lighting isn't great in my room! My search quickly led me to the Revlon Hollywood Lighted make up mirror, which I got in Argos for £19.99.


I thought that it may have the option for battery power, but it is mains powered only, which is a little disappointing but I can live with that. I would be wary of travelling with this mirror anyway incase the bulbs smashed in transit.


You can swivel the mirror too if you need it a little more magnified!


There are 2 little secret compartments (one containing a spare bulb) which is very handy dandy if you wanted to store hair grips or cotton buds in there!


Best of all it folds down flat and fits perfectly in my dressing table drawer.


If you need a cosmetic mirror which doesn't take up too much space and if you struggle with poor lighting this is a great mirror, I am so delighted that I bought this and it is exactly what I need!

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute, I don't have a proper dressing table set up but this looks lovely and not too big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a great mirror! especially as it folds down so compact

      Delete
  2. Love that it folds down, I got a light up mirror for Xmas and have being using it non-stop since, I'll be doing a post on it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nora i look forward to reading your post :) light up mirrors are brilliant especially in the dark mornings!

      Delete