Sunday, 15 February 2015

Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfectors *new* Spring 2015 Garden Escape Collection


Here we go, another Clarins lip product review! I was kindly sent three of the new Instant Light Lip Balm Perfectors to try out, and I have really been enjoying them! (as with all Clarins lip products!)


Left to right, they are "My Pink", "Orange" and "Rosewood". They are all extremely wearable colours though they are pretty sheer. I love the packaging, they look so slim and elegant! They smell incredible too.

The top swatch is "My Pink" which looks like a barely there colour. However when applied, it works with the natural PH in your lips and adapt to a unique shade. How amazing is that!
"Orange" is an absolutely gorgeous shade, I am quite partial to an orange lip and can't wait to rock this one when Spring arrives!
The one which surprised me the most however, was Rosewood! I initially thought this shade would be too dark as it looks a little brown in the tube and when swatched. But when applied it is the most gorgeous and wearable nude lip product I've ever tried! 

These are an absolute delight to wear, they give a subtle hint of colour with a glossy sheen. As I have found with all the Clarins Instant Light lip products, they don't really last that long on me, leading me to re-apply them quite regularly. They do wear off in a natural even fashion though. The formula is so soft and light, and actually I like them a lot more than the original Instant Light Lip Perfectors. The lip balms aren't as sticky and are a lot easier to apply in the twist up tube.

Wearing "My Pink"

Another success for me! I am a huge fan of any Clarins lip product and the Lip Balm Perfectors are no exception. They are just perfect if you want a very subtle hint of colour and gloss on your lips while at the same time they feel very comforting. They are great if you want a low maintenance lip, and who doesn't love that!

Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfectors are available now and cost £18.00.

2 comments:

  1. I love Clarins lip products too Grace! I bought Rosewood for my sister and she's loving it! May have to pick one up for myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah they are fantastic aren't they Chloe! You should def pick one up i am totally in love!

      Delete