Sunday, 22 February 2015

Great Lengths Large Paddle Brush - the hairbrush that changed my life!


OK perhaps a slight exaggeration in the title there! But I have got to say, that this is the best hairbrush I have ever used in my life. Now, I do not have Great Lengths hair extensions myself, however I first spotted this hairbrush in my hairdressers and I could not believe how it literally glided through my wet hair. That had to be a miracle! I went straight home and ordered myself one right away, such was my awe at what this hairbrush could do to my hair. I ordered it from ebay here incase you are interested.



It arrived very quickly and in a fancy little pouch. It's the most expensive hairbrush I have ever bought but it is certainly very well made and of excellent quality. It's good and sturdy and feels quite heavy. The bristles remind me of the old fashioned hairbrushes from Victorian times!

I have really knotty hair, it is terrible! I have dabbled in quite a few hairbrushes targeted at this, namely the Tangle Teezer and the Wet Brush. While I liked both brushes at the time, I came to realise that I was losing far too much hair with every brush. And I also needed a detangling spray before even attempting to put a brush near my hair (the Mane n' Tail Detangler is my favourite). The Great Lengths brush requires no effort from me at all. I can glide it through the lengths of my hair with ease. This has never happened me before! And after I have finished brushing my hair, there is hardly any hair in the bristles, compared to the ball of hair I had to pull out of my Wet brush and Tangle Teezer after each brush!



So I just thought I would share my amazing new discovery! If you have tangly hair like me, it may be worthwhile looking into this brush. Yes it is very expensive, but I do not regret my purchase for a second, and cannot go back to using any other hairbrush now!

8 comments:

  1. I just brushed my hair with that exact brush :) It's amazing isn't it!
    Latest Post: Charlotte Tilbury Haul
    The Jewel Beauty || A friendly beauty & lifestyle blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is the best brush ever! i cannot get over it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh sounds brilliant you're making me reallly want it! Your hair colour is amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! it's just great to finally have a hairbrush that can tackle tatty hair!

      Delete
  3. It sounds fantastic! I don't have problems with knots - just a LOT of frizz, so the wet brush and the big hair seem to be doing a good job keeping it in check - but I love the sound of this and will recommend to my sister for her extensions. Your hair is absolutely stunning, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! :) This brush is very gentle so it's perfect for extensions! I saw your post on the Wet Brush absolutely brilliant! it worked for a while for me but my tatty hair is just too extreme!

      Delete
    2. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!

      Delete