Sunday, 8 March 2015

Comforting Products for Lazy/Sick Days...


You know those kind of days when you are not wearing any make up and feel a little under the weather? Or maybe it's just a lazy Sunday, after a busy week and you just don't feel like doing anything! It's  a little bit of both for me today. I don't quite feel so good and didn't intend on leaving the house at all today! Choosing to lay around in my sweats instead. Sure why not! Anyway, here's a few products which I find a little comfort in on such days like this.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - I got this oil on a whim a couple of weeks ago. I didn't quite know what to do with it, I just liked the smell! But since I got it, I haven't stopped using it. I use it on my face and on my hair. I just love applying this. It works wonders on my skin, and on the ends of my hair too!

Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche - This one I got free once with a Cloud10Beauty purchase! I'm not really one for face masks normally but I love this one. I just slap it all over my face and go about my business for maybe an hour before washing it off. It's great!

Nuxe Prodigieuse Candle - wow, I'm using a lot of Nuxe products here aren't I! That is totally not intentional, I'm just really loving their stuff at the moment! I placed an online order with Nuxe recently and was quite intrigued by this candle and added it to my cart. It's amazing! It smells exactly like the Prodigieuse oil! The scent fills the entire room, and smells rather spa-like. It really relaxes me. I wish they sold these in bigger sizes!

La Roche Posay Nutric Intense Riche - I have been suffering badly with dry skin over the Winter, and this product has been a real saviour. It is so thick and nourishing, I just love applying a generous layer of this when I'm giving my face a break from make up.

La Roche Posay Eau Thermal - This little can came with a La Roche Posay gift set I got at Christmas, and I honestly didn't think I would have much use for it. It's just a can of water after all? But there is something incredibly pleasant about spritzing your face with a bit of this. I don't quite know the other benefits of using this water other than it feels nice and refreshing! But I have enjoyed using it.

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel - Again I bought this on a complete whim. I bought this when I stayed at the Galgorm Resort and Spa, it was recommended to me when I had a back massage (apparently I am full of knots!). But I guess due to the fact that I work at a desk and have somewhat bad posture, I do sometimes end up with a sore back or shoulders. I just rub a little of this gel in to any sore spots and it is amazing. It feels a little cooling and really loosens up any tense muscles. Plus it smells amazing and will forever remind me of being at Galgorm!


Have you tried any of these products? What do you like to use on lazy/sick days?

4 comments:

  1. I love La Roche Posay products. Must try that cream, skin is playing up on me again. I love the Thermal Water too, so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a fantastic cream really helps for dry skin!

      Delete
  2. Would love that muscle rub! I have awful bad knots too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah it's great nora! if i have a really bad back i use something like bio-freeze but the aromatherapy one is great because it's more gentle & soothing

      Delete