Sunday, 1 March 2015

Empty Products #2


I feel like it takes me forever to completely finish a product! But I seem to have amassed quite the collection of empties in the last couple of weeks. I will show you what I have used up!

1. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub & Body Buttercream - I absolutely loved these! The scrub was really great to use (and effective too) and the body buttercream was so light and creamy. Plus, these smell absolutely amazing! After using the body scrub in the shower, the entire bathroom smelled incredible. I have said it before but the scent is not unlike Yankee Candle Vanilla Lime if you are familiar with that! Would definitely repurchase these, but I might try something different next time. Will definitely come back to Sugar Crush though!

2. Clarins Instant Eye Make Up Remover - I am a little obsessed with this stuff and have gone through countless bottles now at this stage! I can't remove my eye make up properly without it and it is definitely a holy grail product for me. I will have to manage with a micellar water until whatever stage I get to a Clarins counter to repurchase!

3. YSL Touche Eclat - I used to really love this, and this is the second one which I have finished. However I think the bags under my eyes need something a little "stronger" to counteract them. The Touche Eclat is fabulous but I just feel like it hasn't been working for me the last while. A change is as good as a rest, so I have ordered the new Urban Decay Naked concealer for under my eyes to see what it is like!

4. The Body Shop Raspberry Scrub - This is the body scrub that looks like jam! I really enjoyed using this too, though it kinda took a back seat when I got the Soap and Glory scrub. It is almost like a very thick gel but the seeds in it are really good for getting a good scrub! I am quite keen to try more stuff from The Body Shop, I think I would like the honey one next time.

5. L'Oreal Wild Stylers Next Day Hair - This is the only texturising spray I have ever used, but I loved it! I would curl my hair and give it a good spray with this Next Day Hair. My hair can be quite "slippery" so this worked really well for me. I bought this last summer and it has only run out now! Which just shows how often I actually style my hair!

6. Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturising Stick - I have been using this religiously every day! It is such a lovely lip balm, I loved the texture of it and of course the scent. I have a habit of liberally re-applying lip balms even when I don't need to, so this one I used up fairly quickly. I'd like to try the other Nuxe lip balm in the little pot next time!

7.  The Body Shop Honeymania Lip Balm - This is the lip balm that I keep at my desk at work. Honeymania is such a nice flavour! I really enjoyed using this and will kind of miss it now that it has run out :( though like I say, I will be trying the Nuxe lip balm next time!


What products have you used up lately?

8 comments:

  1. I love the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub bur have to resist the temptation to eat it. It is so sweet smelling. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes it does smell good enough to eat!

      Delete
  2. So obsessed with Sugar Crush....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so amazing! i'll have to get myself another tub!

      Delete
  3. I adore the whole Sugar Crush range, it's just gorgeous! I like the Nuxe lip balm in the pot, a little goes a very long way x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really enjoyed using the sugar crush, it smells so amazing! i am definitely going to get the nuxe lip balm pot, my lips are so dry lately!

      Delete
  4. Id love to try the Nuxe Lip Blam, heard such great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it sounds fantastic! the stick one was pretty nice too.

      Delete