Sunday, 15 March 2015

Fresh Spring Make Up!



Spring is definitely well on the way and as such, I always  feel the need to change up my make up slightly. Winter is a time for heavier make up and I like to go a bit "lighter" when Spring comes along. I have some new products to play with today, and decided to show you what I am using.
Just yesterday I treated myself to a new foundation, I got Chanel Vitalumiere. I heard it is quite good for dry skin and so far today it looks great and has lasted a good few hours without emphasising any dry patches! MAC Cinderella is also making an appearance, as is the Clarins The Essentials palette which I won in the amazing Make Up Monster's blog giveaway! Thank so you much again!

Here are the products I used with shade names:

Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation - 10 Limpide
Sleek Eyebrow Kit - Light
Clarins Instant Concealer - 01
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Clarins The Essentials Eyeshadow Palette
Lancome Grandiose Mascara
YSL Babydoll  Kiss & Blush - 10 Nude Insolent
MAC Cinderella Iridescent Powder - Coup d'Chic
Clarins Jolie Rouge Lipstick - Coral Dahlia



I decided to go quite light on the eyes and I have ditched the eyeliner, instead I am favouring just using a dark eyeshadow and blending it up from my lash line. The Chanel foundation is lovely and so lightweight, I am really happy with it so far. Maybe I will do a full review of the foundation when I get to grips with it.
The MAC Cinderella powder I use as a highlight. It is way too sheer to use as a blush and it just adds a little luminosity to the face. It is lovely to use, perhaps not the best highlighting product out there, but it looks cute!

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning! Love the shades that you have used and they are indeed so perfect for Spring. Its light and seem so natural. Love your hair color and how you braided your hair. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much emmy! that made my day! :)

      Delete