Sunday, 29 March 2015

My new make up love! Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation




I was getting a little bored of the foundations I have in my collection. That is partly down to my skin being so dry lately, and none of my foundations were really working for me. I heard that Chanel foundations work quite well with dry skin, and a couple of weeks ago I was passing a Chanel counter so I thought I would check it out.

I was recommended the Vitalumiere foundation, and I got the shade 10 Limpide which I believe is the lightest shade available, however it is a little darker than I would normally wear, but I got this purposefully so as I could wear in the Summer months when I will be tanned.



This foundation is extremely lightweight, as you can see from my swatch above it was running down my hand! Surprisingly the fluid texture works really well on me. The Vitalumiere foundation actually contains moisturiser so it really is perfect for my dry skin! It has a lovely satin finish which completely brightens up my complexion and I don't feel like I am wearing a mask of make up, it looks completely natural!

It has a wonderful scent! It smells so fresh and just reminds me of Summer! I am trying not to use this foundation too much so I can save it for the Summer months and my holidays, but it is hard! I'm just so impressed by this product and have used it non stop.

It cost £36 which is quite expensive for a foundation. Honestly though, it is a seriously good product and as I've been suffering so much with dry skin lately, I have to admit that this foundation is the only one that has not emphasised it in the slightest. It works incredibly well and provides a fresh and radiant finish. I am completely in love with it!


4 comments:

  1. I adore Chanel foundations, but haven't tried this one yet ... it looks great on you :)

    ❤ The Jewel Beauty Blog ❤ | Charlotte Tilbury ‘Bitch Perfect’ Review|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i would definitely love to try out more chanel make up, i'm so impressed with this!

      Delete
  2. I've heard a lot of great things about this foundation. I'm extremely pale, so if the lightest shade is too dark for you, then I have no chance haha. But once again, great review. You're one of the only few bloggers that I feel I can actually trust when it comes to reviews, so thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that means the world to me! :) when i have some fake tan on the foundation matches perfectly! but it is definitely a little dark for being the lightest shade in this foundation!

      Delete