Saturday, 21 March 2015

My New Office/Blogging Room!


I have been so excited about this, I couldn't wait to show it off! Recently we got our spare room decorated and I wanted it to be an area where I can store things and have a desk where I can blog from.   The bookcases, shelves, desk and chair are all from Ikea. I chose an olive green paint for the walls, with one feature wall papered. Here is the finished look!







What do you think? It's so good to have this space to organise and store everything. I have had so much fun choosing all of the new decor, and it's so great to see it all together.

12 comments:

  1. It look so brilliant, I adore the colour!! Also love the Marylin Monroe art! You did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you nora! i love picking and choosing decor, it's so much fun! some like it hot is one of my fave films so i love this big canvas on the wall!

      Delete
  2. Amazing room, I love the sheep (at least I think it's a sheep) decoration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha, yes it is a sheep! i got it (and the neon pink bunny) in paper chase! i thought they were so cute!

      Delete
  3. It's gorgeous, I love the bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sharon! it's great to have everything organised!

      Delete
  4. It looks wonderful! Love the wallpaper and Some Like It Hot canvas (love that film) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you so much! its one of my favourite films as well! x

      Delete
  5. Really like the colour
    .. Is it dulux olive green?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the colour
    .. Is it dulux olive green?

    ReplyDelete