Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - Multi Purpose Dry Oil



This product featured a few posts back when I wrote about a few items which kept me going throughout the time that I wasn't feeling well. I thought it deserved it's own post! I have been using it non-stop, and it really is a multipurpose product.

I saw it in my local chemist and being completely besotted by the Prodigieuse scent, I bought it although I wasn't really quite sure what I was going to do with it! (apart from smell it!)

But ever since then, I have been using it all the time, sometimes even multiple times a day, on my face and my hair. My skin has been so dry and flaky lately, especially across my nose and this product has been amazing at remedying that. I put a few drops of the oil into my palms, rub my hands together and smooth it onto my face. The excess left on my hands I will rub into the ends of my hair. Sometimes though if my hair is feeling really dry I will use a few drops to run through the lengths and ends of my hair.

I haven't tried this on my body yet as I only bought the smaller bottle (which has the smallest opening in the world - I need to get the larger bottle next time with the spray pump) but I am sure it would be absolutely fantastic as a body oil. I would love to try the shimmery version in summer to add a bit of glow!

As for it being classed as a "dry oil", a description which kind of contradicts itself, I couldn't have been more surprised by this. There is absolutely no oily or greasy residue left after using it. It doesn't make for a messy application and really it is just a wonder product in my opinion!

I am completely and utterly overwhelmed by this oil. I don't think I could be without it in my skincare routine, although it is kind of a luxurious product. The fact that it is multi-usage and completely versatile justifies the price, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I never knew what this did before, I just assumed it was a body oil, it sounds like a brilliant multi purpose product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's brilliant, i am really enjoying it! the bigger bottle with the spray pump would be much easier to use as a body oil. this one is a little bit fiddly, but it's great to use on your hair/face!

      Delete