Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Quick Six Product Face


In the mornings when I am going to work, the last thing I want to be doing is spending ages doing fancy make ups. I'd sooner have the extra time in bed! I work in an office so I don't really see anybody, and frankly I just can't be bothered in the mornings. But I still feel like I need to wear something!

Sometimes if I am running late I will bring my make up with me and apply it when I am stuck in traffic on the way to work! So I prefer to use products that I don't have to use make up brushes.

First up, I will put on a bit of foundation. Pictured is MAC Face & Body which honestly I don't really like anymore, but for work I don't like using any of my "good" foundations so I am just trying to use up this big bottle!

Then I need something for under my eyes. I started using the Urban Decay Naked concealer this week and I am still not entirely sure about it. The formula is quite good and I do like the finish of it. But there is just something a little "off" with it. I think it is because I accidentally bought a shade which is a bit too white for me.

I use my NYX Eyebrow Pencil, which is fabulous. It's dead handy for on the go as it is a twist up crayon. It works brilliantly for me!

I am using Lancome Grandiose Mascara, which I really do love. The wand is really quite precise and it just really works well for me. I do love all Lancome mascaras though. This is the one which just happens to be in my make up bag.

I use YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush for my cheeks. It's really easy to apply with the wand and then I just tap it in with my fingers.

For my lips I am obsessed with Clarins Instant Light Lip Balms! This is the shade Rosewood which is just a really neutral colour and perfect for everyday wear. They are so soft and comfortable and just gift a subtle hint of colour. Just what I want!



What are your every day essential make up products?


4 comments:

  1. i admire your ability to put on make up stuck in traffic, if im running late, i just don't bother haha.xx www.jesskadenise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes its an art in itself jess! though i usually do my foundation at home and the rest on the move! x

      Delete
  2. I love Rosewood too, my nana robbed it on my though:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my fave! i never thought i would love a nude as much!

      Delete