Wednesday, 15 April 2015

A little colour boost! Revlon Nutri Color Creme





I get my hair done every 6 weeks, and because it is such a vibrant colour, it fades fast. In between colours I use this Revlon Nutri Color Creme in the shade 740 (Copper) to give me a little boost!

I have such long hair that I do need quite a large amount, I can't even count how many pumps I use! But basically I just shampoo my hair as normal (with Mane n' Tail Colour Protect) then I will massage this cream all over my hair, from roots to ends. I wrap my hair up in a towel and leave it for at least 15 -20 minutes. On the bottle it says you can rinse it off after 3 minutes, but I feel like I need to keep it on for longer to see any visible results with the colour.

Don't forget to wear gloves!


 Before
After


After I use this colour creme, not only is the colour visibly more vibrant but my hair has never felt better. It is so soft and smooth, it feels wonderful!

Naturally there are different tones in my hair left over from a dip dye/ombre which I had in last year, so you can still see the lighter parts of my hair. But overall the colour has really brightened up and will keep me going until my next trip to the salon!

I order my Revlon Nutri Color Creme from this seller on Amazon, they have other shades too!

2 comments:

  1. WOW. What a beautiful colour! I've been meaning to try this for my red hair for ages and just never have, I'll definitely get some now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail it's really brilliant & it does brighten up the hair in between colours!

      Delete