Thursday, 30 April 2015

Angelica Cashmere Matte Nail Polish



Recently I was sent this gorgeous little package from Angelia Nail Colour! I have used their nail polishes in the past and am a huge fan (especially of their glitters!). These polishes are something different and completely out of my comfort zone. The Cashmere Matte collection is new from Angelica for Spring/Summer. Which in itself is unusual as the colours are more what I would associate with Autumn/Winter! They are matte polishes but they have shimmer in as well. Here is a closer look!

 "Merino"
 "Mohair"
 "Pashmina" 
 "Feather"


I think Pashmina is my personal favourite! I am so into neutrals right now and it is the perfect beige/taupe colour. I was not too fond of Feather, I know white polishes are all the rage right now but I just can't get on with them. All I can think of is when I was in primary school and everyone put Tipp-Ex on their nails! Mohair and Marino are such gorgeous colours but I think I will save them for Autumn/Winter. You can really see the shimmer in the darker colours.

These nail polishes applied exceptionally well and as with all Angelica polishes lasted a good few days on me without chipping. They really are fantastic for the price!

I like the colours in this collection a lot, I love how amazingly smooth they applied and the wear time was good. I just am not keen on the matte finish as I personally prefer shiny, glossy nail polishes. For me, Pashmina is the star of this collection!

Do you like the look of these polishes? They are priced at £2.75 each and are available from Primark/Penneys or you can order online at http://angelica-nails.myshopify.com


8 comments:

  1. hmmm....interesting. I am thinking of trying out this brand. Honestly, this is my first time to hear about it and I am impressed. Love the colors and love that its easy to apply and works well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their nail polishes are absolutely fantastic!

      Delete
  2. How did they get away with calling it Cashmere Matte, I'm surprised Essie aren't after them!! Love the names and colours but I have the Essie ones and they're very similar so wouldn't buy unless I ran out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had no idea essie also had "cashmere matte" polishes! i'm just researching them now and they really are incredibly similar! x

      Delete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous! Love Cashmere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're really nice colours aren't they! :D

      Delete
  4. these are such pretty shades, i think for the price, Angelica nail polishes are fantastic quality.x

    www.jesskadenise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are lovely shades, i just am not keen on the matte finish! and i agree, angelica nail polishes are amazing!

      Delete