Friday, 3 April 2015

Easter Superdrug Haul!



Happy Easter everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Easter break. I know I am! I am excited to have a nice dinner on Sunday and of course plenty of chocolate!

So I was out shopping recently, and I haven't been in Superdrug in ages so thought I would drop by! They have some great bits in at the minute.


First of all I badly need some kind of strengthener for my nails as they are in such poor condition right now! So I bought the Sally Hensen Complete Care. I haven't read any reviews on it, so I hope it is good and will do the job for me!

I could not resist these cute Easter nails from Elegant Touch! They are adorable and I love the pastel colours, and the wee chick!

And I bought the NYC nail polish "Peach Popsicles" just because it looks like a great Spring colour and NYC polishes are generally brilliant (and so cheap!).


Then I spotted that they had Nip& Fab stuff for half price, and hearing that this is Kylie Jenner's favourite Nip&Fab product I had to check it out for myself. I have already tried this a couple of times. It smells absolutely amazing and feels really nice on the skin. Trouble is, I am a little scared to try it any more because my skin is so dry and after I tried this serum a couple of times I noticed a bit of redness on my cheeks that I didn't have before. So I don't know if it was a reaction to the serum or just a coincidence as my skin has generally been misbehaving lately! I really do want to give this serum a proper test run though!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely easter Haul. Would love to know how you get on with the Sally Hansen complete care as my nails are in bits lately xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will let you know how i get on with it! x

      Delete
  2. I seriously love those nails,they are so cute!
    I've been hearing loads about that dragon blood stuff lately from Kylie Jenner and everyone on Instagram. I'm gonna have a look in my local boots if its half price but I hope I don't have a bad reaction to it :( have you tried it since? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't tried it since! i am waiting until my skin settles down a bit and then if i try it again & my skin doesn't agree then i will know it is a bad reaction :( it smells gorgeous though and i have no doubt it is a brilliant serum, that's why i don't want to give up on it!

      Delete