Saturday, 16 May 2015

Models Own Pear Drops Scented Polish






I saw this in Superdrug one day and thought it looked very cute! I can't even describe the colour, it's almost a watermelon type shade. It has a really lovely shimmer to it as well!

It's the first Models Own nail polish I have ever tried, and I am impressed with how nice it applies. I only used 2 coats here, I found the less coats used the better it looks. I am on the third day of wearing this polish and there are some crazy chips in it already, I guess that is because I have been in work but I have used nail polishes that last longer than this.

As for the scent, when first applied it does have a nice but subtle scent. It doesn't really smell like pear drops to me and fades after a couple of hours anyway! But I suppose it is a cute gimmicky touch.

8 comments:

  1. This colour will be great for the summer. I love the shimmer to it too. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the peaches scented nail polish! I love how thick their varnishes are, shame they do chip after a day or so :( I did a blogpost on a few if you'd like to check it out :)
    Shona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will check them out, thanks shona! i went back to super drug for more of these polishes, they chip pretty fast but i wanted to get more colours but they were sold out :(

      Delete
  3. Love the color! Awesome posts!

    http://pedisource.com/pedicure-chairs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so cute! Love the color and the the idea that it only needs two coats to get the beautiful look of it. This I gotta try out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great Ana! It almost has a gel finish to it. And it's a great colour too!

      Delete