Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Summer Make Up Edit






I think I've made the complete transition to Summer make up. Actually my entire taste in make up has changed. I am  loving a light, glowy base, a clean eye, just keeping it more natural really. I've been wearing this exact make up on weekends or if I have somewhere to go. It just fits every occasion. Also I think it looks best if I have some tan on! Still loving my Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze in the tanning department.

I'll start off with my Clarins Instant Light Complexion Base, Chanel Vitalumiere foundation, Clarins Instant Concealer, Clarins Bronzing Compact, Clarins Blush Prodige and a tiny bit of Clarins Loose Mineral Powder. (wow, that's a lot of Clarins!)

For my eyes, I start off with MAC Paint Pot (Painterly) and I have been absolutely loving the Clarins The Essentials eyeshadow palette. I am learning to tight line my eyes using the Clarins Waterproof Eye Pencil, then finish off with the YSL Baby Doll mascara. Oh and for brows I use the Sleek Eyebrow Kit and a tiny bit of Maybelline Brow Drama.

My favourite Summery lip colour is the Clarins Jolie Rouge lipstick called "Coral Dahlia". It is such a beautiful colour and is such a silky, glossy lip product. Plus it smells amazing! Like strawberry sweeties!

Hope you like this make up look! I'm currently trying to find something to do with my hair that is a little less maintenance as well. I've been looking into getting a Loreal Steam Pod, it's a bit of an investment but they are absolutely amazing and I think would be a lot better for your hair overall. Anyway! enough rambling!  Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, I love this type of makeup look. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, and so fresh and summery! I really should change up my makeup more :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much danielle! i don't really change it up a lot either just go a bit lighter and fresher, foundation wise, for summer! x

      Delete