Saturday, 30 May 2015

Urban Decay new eyeshadows for Summer 2015!


I do love Summer make up releases. Urban Decay have some fantastic new bits for Summer 2015. I was very lucky to have been sent one of their new eyeshadows to try out. There are 8 new shades available, and I have here "Sideline" which is described as gold with a green shift. 





First of all, let me say that the packaging is absolutely stunning! The eyeshadow itself is very unusual, it is a very yellow gold into an almost olive green. It's definitely up my street. I much prefer duo tone shadows like these compared to any other shadow. They are just something a bit more interesting!

I found it really easy to apply, it is just bursting with pigmentation and it's quite soft and easy to blend out. It's such a unique colour, that I really didn't know what to do with it or what to pair it with! In the photos below I am just wearing it alone with minimal eyeliner and I just went for a neutral lip. I think it speaks for itself but I would like to pair it up with more eyeshadows for a more intense look.

Because it is such a soft eyeshadow, I found that it had creased on me after abut 8 or so hours (I always use an eyeshadow base, currently using a Mac Paint Pot) which is a fairly decent wear time in my opinion.

I am kind of an Urban Decay newbie and have just discovered that these eyeshadows pop out and you can create your own palettes with these! That sounds very handy if you have a few of these single pots. The new shades all seem to be absolutely stunning and that little something different. I would love to try "Fireball" next! But I am very happy with how Sideline looks and performs.



The new Urban Decay eyeshadows are available now from select Debenhams www.debenhams.ie and House of Fraser at Dundrum Town Centre and cost €18 each.

What do you think of the new eyeshadows?

2 comments:

  1. You enabler you lol I think I know what I'll be picking up next payday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oops sorry danielle! you will love it though!

      Delete