Sunday, 5 July 2015

More new NYC nail polishes!


I am a bit of an NYC nail polish addict! They are just so affordable to me and in my opinion are brilliant nail polishes. I bought another 3 colours to add to my collection and just thought I would share a few pics with you!


This deep raspberry pink is called "NY Haute Couture" and is from the Gel Gloss range. This one is so easy to apply, it's so glossy and shiny and has a brilliant finish. It lasts me several days with no chips which is amazing! Also I've had this one on my toes for nearly 2 weeks and apart from a little wear the colour still looks good! This is a fantastic nail polish!



I adore blue nail polishes so got this one "Hudson River". This one is from the Shine in a Minute range. I have to say that this polish has been very problematic for me. I cannot apply it without getting air bubbles and I just cannot get a smooth texture with it. I do want to love this because the colour is right up my street but I don't think this polish is as good as the Gel Gloss ones.


Red polishes are not really my thing, I don't think they really compliment my skin tone but I loved the shade of this polish "Tribeca Style", also a Gel Gloss polish. This was an absolute dream to apply and wear, and it is a beautiful shade of red, not cheap or garish looking in the slightest. Wear time was fantastic and I got a good 3 or 4 days out of it.


So I am really loving the NYC Gel Gloss polishes and I think I want to add more to my collection!

6 comments:

  1. That first shade...divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red nail polish is a must try. Its a pretty one and the finish is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's fantastic! it really does have a gel like finish, more so than the others. plus it's a really great shade of red

      Delete
  3. These are great value, they all look really pretty - can't believe the shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're brilliant sharon, i wouldn't go past nyc for budget nail polishes!

      Delete