Saturday, 22 August 2015

Who doesn't love a MAC Haul….


So….yesterday I spent the day in Dublin - I was going to see a show in the evening but I thought I would take the day out of it and go shopping as well. I kind of planned in my head some things I would like from MAC but to be honest I got a little carried away with myself and I have the guilts for buying all of this. Especially when my car insurance is due next month…oops! At least I will have nice make up, right? Anyway, here is what I got…


I have been really unhappy with how my makeup sits on my face so I thought I'd give the Skin Base a go. I've never used a primer in my life so it will be interesting if this will make a difference for me. I've wanted to try the Pro Longwear concealer for a while so I got it in the shade NW15. I needed a new gel eyeliner so I got Blacktrack (I used this today and oh my god! It's so creamy and easy to use!) and of course I couldn't go without getting a couple of lipsticks. I also got Fix+, I had been meaning to get this for a while so that I can spritz my brushes with it and enhance certain eyeshadows. I didn't know that MAC have just come out with scented Fix+ so I got the lavender one! It smells really nice!


The lipsticks I got are Syrup and Peach Blossom! I wore Syrup straight after I bought it and I really love it! It really is such a gorgeous neutral shade and it doesn't come out as purple as it looks. Haven't tried Peach Blossom yet but after seeing it feature on makeupmonster.ie a few times I knew I had to have it!


So there you have it, that is what I got in MAC. I have to be honest, it was really busy in the store and I didn't quite enjoy being in there but I am really happy with what I got, even if I did spend a little bit more than anticipated! I could have gone even more overboard, I'd love to try one of their blushes and even experiment with some pigments or something!

4 comments:

  1. Ah I hope you love Peach Blossom as much as I do, it's my most worn lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i will love it! it reminds me of the clarins lip balm crayon from last year called creamy pink, it was my favourite!!

      Delete
  2. I just got Syrup this Summer and I LOVE it! God I love a MAC haul, even reading this gave me a buzz :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats so funny Sharon! you really get such a thrill out of buying make up… if you are like me you also feel a little guilty! Syrup is just the best colour, i just wish i bought it years ago! It goes with everything!

      Delete