Wednesday, 9 September 2015

My MAC lipstick collection so far


Hi! Since I have been raving about how much I have fallen in love with MAC lipsticks I thought I would give you a quick look at what shades I have in my collection (so far). 


From left to right - VEGAS VOLT - SYRUP - PEACH BLOSSOM - VELVET TEDDY - LADY DANGER


My most worn one is probably Syrup, I am absolutely obsessed with it and it goes well with everything. So I have been wearing that one a lot, however I must admit I do prefer the finish of the matte lipsticks or the amplified ones. 

My least worn ones are probably Velvet Teddy and Lady Danger. I only bought Velvet Teddy because of all the hype surrounding Kylie Jenner. It is just too brown for me and i don't think I suit this colour. Lady Danger is a fabulous colour but I don't often have the confidence to wear it. It does have a beautiful finish though.

Vegas Volt is a very fun colour to wear. Although it is bright I still feel very comfortable when I wear it. It has an amplified finish and it is so nice and creamy.

Peach Blossom is a great every day colour. It almost looks as though I have no lipstick on at all! I can only wear this one when I don't wear fake tan because it ends up being too pale. But it is a fantastic colour and so easy to wear. 


By the way I got this great lipstick holder on Amazon for a measly £2.00! The only problem is the little slots are too small to hold any other lipsticks that aren't as nice and compact as the MAC ones. Meaning that I want to buy more MAC lipsticks in order to fill it up!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Grace I love your collection. I only have one colour and dying to get more, so I really like the look of Syrup and Vegas Volt! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are my favourites out of the ones i have! syrup i wear everyday but if i want a bolder lip i go for vegas volt!

      Delete
  2. Syrup is lovely, really versatile! I find Velvet Teddy changes colour on me depending on the weather (that sounds ridiculous) sometimes it looks really brown on me and sometimes it looks orangey! I do love it though, also love Peach Blossom. This is what happened me - I started out with one or two and the next thing I had a holder full of them, good luck and godspeed :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ah well i suppose i could be spending money on worse things! i'll have to do a bit of research and see what shades to get next!x

      Delete