Sunday, 25 October 2015

Autumn face featuring MAC, Too Faced, Illamasqua & more






Hi guys, long time no see right? I took a little blogging hiatus for a couple of weeks. Just finding it really difficult to blog at the moment! I just haven't been struck with inspiration by anything in a while. But lately the nice Autumn weather we are having has made me think more about my make up and what fits this season. Everything I used is pictured above, and I will list them for you too.

MAC Prep & Prime Skin Base Visage
Clarins Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation (NW15)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW15)
MAC Paint Pot (Painterly)
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (shades Creme Brûlée, Haute Chocolate, Semi Sweet, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate)
MAC Blacktrack gel eyeliner
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara
Maybelline Brow Drama
Illamasqua Cream Blush (shade Dixie)
MAC lipstick (Velvet Teddy)

I am really loving the MAC Pro Longwear foundation. I think it was the beginning of Spring when I got it, and I couldn't really wear it because my skin at the time was so dry, and it really emphasised any dry patches. Also at that time of year I would wear a bit of fake tan and NW15 was just way too pale. But I am finding that my skin is a lot better, and it is just the right shade for me for when I am rocking my au natural paler skin! 

Also the Pro Longwear concealer is just freakin' amazing, it covers absolutely everything and it isn't too heavy for wearing under your eyes. Though I will say the NW15 in this concealer is really very white, naturally concealers come up lighter than foundation shades but it's something to bear in mind if you were looking into buying this.

I whipped out Velvet Teddy lipstick again, even though I am not sure brown toned nudes suit me but I just adore the matte lipsticks from MAC, they are perfect and I think really great to wear at this time of year.

OK I won't bore you with more talk of the Chocolate Bar palette (aka the palette that changed my life!) but lately I have been loving creating just very simple looks with this, I went for a golden bronze look today and I really love how it turned out.


What make up are you wearing this autumn? 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You look stunning. I super like the shades that you have used for it suits you perfectly. Love MAC lippies too. I am currently using all fired up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ana! Mac lipsticks are just amazing, all fired up is a gorgeous shade!

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is lovely, great choices!

    ReplyDelete