Thursday, 12 November 2015

Christmas gift alert! Too Faced Melted French Kisses


I spotted this cute little set on Youtube and was searching online to see where I could order it.  I thought it was probably only available in the US but it is available on the Debenhams website for £22.00. I ordered it as a little treat to myself but it would make a lovely gift for a make up lover for Christmas!



There's a nice selection of colours here, two fairly neutral colours and two bold and bright colours.  Two of them have a metallic finish (almost frosty) and the other two have quite a nice satiny finish.

 They have a really soft velvet sponge applicator

These lipsticks are quite a generous size, they are about half the size of the full sized Melted lipsticks. It's also a good way to try out a few shades for near enough the same price as one full sized Melted lipstick (which is why I ordered it!).

I haven't really put them to the test yet and worn them properly so I can't comment on what my thoughts are on the products themselves. But I did photograph some swatches so you can see what the shades look like:



I think this is a really lovely set and would be a brilliant stocking filler or gift for someone who loves makeup! I think my favourite shade in this set is Melted Berry!



6 comments:

  1. These look fab! I've wanted to try them for a while too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute set chloe! I've been dying to try them too, I do find the full sized ones rather on the pricey side!

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely be interested to read a full review, I've heard loads of mixed things about these but the swatches look lovely Grace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have played around with them and already know there are 2 shades that really don't suit me. I love the finish of them, the colour payoff is amazing and they look so nice and glossy. I'll have to put them to the test properly and report back!

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm so intrigued!!! I really can't wait to hear back on how you get on with these. I was looking at the set on the website and thought it would be a nice set to try out a few x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely is a good set to try them out! i don't really think any of these shades suit me very well though… well maybe the berry one. the formula of them is just fabulous, i'd love to try melted fig i know i would wear that colour a lot! x

      Delete