Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Newbridge Silverware Guinness Collection Rose Gold Pendant





Bit of a different post from me today, but I really wanted to show you this lovely necklace which I got for Christmas.

I'm not really a big jewellery wearer. I will put my Fossil watch on when I remember about it! But generally I find wearing jewellery a little uncomfortable. I'm always aware of it being on me. But I really wanted a nice piece to have, a keepsake piece.

I wanted something special and Newbridge have some fantastic jewellery, and while I do think the Grace Kelly collection looks beautiful (as does the Maureen O'Hara collection), I felt that I probably wouldn't wear them all that often and also that perhaps they were a little old fashioned for me?

Anyway, I came across the Guinness collection which is absolutely beautiful in rose gold and black. This chunky pendant was just right up my street. It can be worn everyday with casual wear or dressed up for a night out. It is almost reminiscent of medieval style jewellery I think?

I adore the black presentation box, it just looks very classy altogether! Anyway, my dad did buy this for me for Christmas which makes it all the more special to me. I just love looking at it! (and i really want the matching bracelet…)


4 comments:

  1. I remember you putting this up at Christmas, it's a gorgeous pendant! It's a special piece from you dad to cherish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle. It's a gorgeous piece which I'll always treasure x

      Delete
  2. What a stunning necklace, such a pretty design :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rosy I love this necklace:)

      Delete