Friday, 1 April 2016

YSL Touché Eclat Slogan Edition



Last week this little beauty arrived on my doorstep. Touché Eclat was a staple in my make up bag a couple of years ago! I didn't repurchase it of late as I was trying out other concealers.

The truth is, concealer under my eyes doesn't quite work for me. It doesn't matter what I use or what consistency the formula is, concealer always settles into my fine lines and genuinely makes me look older than I am (I'm only 27 by the way! I shouldn't be having this problem but it's just the natural contours of my eye).

Touché Eclat is the only thing that genuinely makes me look more awake and it's so lightweight it's the only product that doesn't affect me how concealers do.

I know touché Eclat isn't concealer as such. It's a brightening product that can be used to highlight anywhere on the face. I'm quite lucky I don't have any dark circles to hide as Touché Eclat wouldn't quite be heavy duty enough to disguise the aul eye bags.

So what I'm trying to say is, I didn't realise how much I missed it until now I have it again :)

These new slogan editions are available now, this one describes me perfectly as I do sometimes have trouble sleeping and this is my secret weapon to make me look bright eyed!

4 comments:

  1. To this day I have yet to try the YSL touche eclat :-( I like the slogan editions, I might be more tempted to pick it up now haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! You must try them! I think they're brilliant, in my experience any drugstore version doesn't even come close.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this in so many years I can't even remember what it's like, I really need to give it another go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I forgot how much I loved it!

      Delete